Real Estate Marketer’s Toolbox
Tools, articles, and guides to help build a better business and a better you.
Tools I Use Daily:
- LeadSites – Set up landing pages, IDX microlanding pages, a lead capture blog, and use 100’s of tactics to start getting leads in minutes
- Top Producer – I’ve debated for a really long time which CRM to recommend. There are just so many of them! Top Producer (while they have a really outdated user interface) simply has the most powerful CRM and email newsletter combination I’ve been able to find.
- Get Response – Start for free! Get Response is an industry leading email and auto-responder. You can very easily setup a drip sequence to cultivate leads. This is a MUST for realtors in the 21st century. You need to be cultivating leads through an automated sequence. Signup for our Free Real Estate Marketing Course then sign up for the $15/month (after a free 30 day trial) with Get Response.
- Dropbox – Store all your important files and access them on the go
- MailChimp – Easiest campaign setup ever. Literally tons of free newsletter themes and forms.
- Evernote – Keep almost anything you can think of stored forever – for free
- Pixlr – Photoshop – For FREE! Easily create custom images for everything you do
- Google Analytics – Track and measure your marketing activities over time
- Trello – Create micro tasks and make sure they get done – Super useful for managing a big To-Do list
- Magisto – Easily create walkthroughs of a property right on your smart phone.
- Yoast – Let Yoast teach you SEO with their awesome WP plugin (FREE)