- Get a great real estate logo. Use it on all of your promotional material. Make sure it resonates with your target audience.
- Make a great website. Again, be sure that it is easy to use and your target audience finds what they want.
- Design email templates that reinforce the brand. Emails are often overlooked from a graphic standpoint.
- Design banner ads that support your brand. Make sure the same designer does all your graphics for consistency.
Now that your graphics are working for you, use that unique selling value you found and craft several messages around it.
- A one-sentence pitch. This should focus on the value only you can provide. I suggest writing 25 of these before choosing one. Be sure to rework the words of your pitch quarterly.
- 1 paragraph About Us. This should be a longer version of the above point.
- Call To Action for Buyers. Typically 2-3 sentence that declare your value proposition and ask for action.
- Call To Action For Sellers. Same as above except for sellers.
All of this writing insures that your real estate branding remains consistent.
There are more “standard” pieces of text your company can write out. But these four will help you solidify the value only you can provide. It will also make your real estate branding consistent.
Consistency is king when it comes to branding.
You’ll see above I recommend writing 25 messages before settling on one.
This helps you really engage the creative side.
You’ll make up phrases for points 20-25 that you just could not have thought of at the beginning. This improves consistency because you typically find a better, more natural phrase to describe your value through the process.
A natural sounding phrase will help you remain more consistent through the years.