Get More Real Estate Leads Every Month Here
What matters most when it comes to your business?
Leads. And it’s very hard to get leads if you don’t have traffic to your website.
Today, I’m going to be breaking down over 72 types of real estate keywords you can target in your business.
Similar to my 72 real estate marketing ideas article, this list is meant to inspire you to be creative when marketing online.
What is a keyword?
Simply put, a keyword is a word or phrase that defines any webpage.
For example, this blog article’s keyword is: Real estate keywords.
This article’s keyword is becoming a real estate agent. I’m going to help you figure out the best real estate keywords for your business here.
Different Types Of Real Estate Keywords:
There are different types of real estate keywords.
Generic real estate keywords are terms that will show up when researching in Googles Keyword Tool.
These terms are useful. But very competitive. You should stick towards the hyperlocal keywords.
In fact, our Easy Agent Pro websites help you rank for 10+ of these from day 1. These keywords are terms that your serious buyers and sellers will be using. They are very specific in nature.
As I explain in this article, you want to be the Realtor who specializes. No buyer or seller wants to work with a generalist. They want to work with a Realtor who specializes in the area they are interested in.
Here’s a Video Showing You What To Do With These Keywords:
72 Real Estate Keywords:
These 72 ideas should be customized like you see in the above chart. For example, the real estate keyword ‘horse farms’ needs to be changed to: “horse farms outside of Dallas, TX.” To make this universal for everyone, I’ve listed the base idea of the keyword. You can do the local and hyper-localizing of it!
- finding a Realtor
- how to find a Realtor
- find real estate agents
- how to find a real estate agent
- best Realtor near ________
- top realtor for buying a new home
- top real estate agents in ___________
- selling a home
- sell a home fast
- fastest way to sell a home in ________
- home selling tips
- cost of selling your home
- marketing your home
- ways to sell your home
- house staging tips
- how to stage your home
- short sales
- short selling
- short sale process
- foreclosure or short sale
- cons of a short sale
- short selling your home
- for sale by owner
- why to use a Realtor
- property for sale by owner
- for sale by owner listings
- listing property for sale by owner
- selling your home by owner
- selling real estate without a Realtor
- tips for selling your home
- short selling your home
- top tips to get the best offer
- best improvements for home valuation
- process for selling a home
- tips to sell your _____ home
- tips to sell in under a month
- do open houses sell houses
- best Realtor in [neighborhood]
- top rated Realtor in [area]
- house for sale on [area]
- buy real estate
- buy home
- process of buying a home
- best real estate listings
- find real estate
- foreclosures for sale
- buy a home
- houses for sale
- house 4 sale
- real estate agent listings
- condos for sale
- townhomes for sale
- town houses for sale
- mls listings
- real estate listing mls
- mls real estate listings
- multiple listing services
- first time home buyer guide
- best homes for first time home buyer
- first time home buyer programs
- first time home buyer help
- list of real estate agents
- reviews of Realtor
- best schools near [area]
- horse farms outside of [area]
- best homes for [big business] employees
- relocation Realtor in [area]
What do you think about keywords for real estate websites?
I suggest picking out 10 keywords and making them as specific as possible. Then, create pages on your website with this keyword as the focus. Don’t know what to do? Write 500-1000 words about that keyword and include the keyword 1% of the time (5-10 times). The post that blog article or page on your website. You should then track your ranking on Google. Finally, I’d try to link to that page from other pages at least five times with the keyword as the link text.
Let me know if this gives you any real estate keyword ideas in the comments below! I look forward to talking with you there.
Real Estate Marketing Plan: SEO is just one part of the picture. You need a complete real estate marketing plan to take action!
Tips On Becoming A real estate agent: Are you just starting? This guide contains tons of advice from the nation’s top producers.
Real Estate Email Marketing: Email is still the single best way to convert SEO traffic into listings and buyers.
Real Estate Farming: If you are considering SEO, you should read this real estate farming article. Farming is a great way to niche down your SEO efforts.
Moz is an industry leader in SEO here is their keyword guide
Here is Google’s list on the top keyword ideas
Read More On The Blog
- The Easy Way to Add More Subscribers to Your Real Estate Blog
- Steal These 3 Real Estate Text Messages and Convert More Leads TODAY [Done-For-You Templates Included!]
- The Copy/Paste Real Estate Team Marketing Strategy That Helps Everyone Sell More Homes
- SEO Tips & Blogging Advice For Real Estate Agents – In The Lead
Let's chat - Ask me any questions you want in the comments below!...
Latest posts by Tyler Zey (see all)
- 10 Real Estate Promotion Ideas You’re Not Doing [But Probably Should Be] - February 9, 2017
- 20 Expert Real Estate Video Marketing Ideas, Tactics, And Statistics That Will Help You Conquer The Web - December 13, 2016
- 6 Killer Real Estate Video Ideas And Marketing Strategies With Examples - December 13, 2016