Get More Real Estate Leads Every Month Here
Ever heard of The Innovator’s Dilemma? (Book link)
It basically goes like this:
What got you here…won’t get you there.
In fact, the stats are rather scary:
- Only 2 of the companies that made non-hydraulic diggers were able to stay in business when hydraulic diggers led the way
- Xerox was unable to switch fast enough to capture the home printer market
- Sears failed to adapt to growing competitors
- Walmart’s store sales are falling with the rise of Amazon and competitors like Costco
Businesses that stay the same will fail.
In today’s show, Sean (bio link) and I (bio link) discuss the specifics about how Ford reinvented themselves during the 2008 crash. And how agents can use texting to reinvent their lead followup system.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- The lessons from “American Icon” by Bryce G. Hoffman
- The stats that backup why you should be texting your leads
- How LeadSites help you automatically text all new leads that you acquire
- The LeadSites difference
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening this week! Did something we said interest you? Leave a comment below and I’ll reply.
If you liked this show, please share it with your friends on social media. Or click here to email it to them.
Also, please consider leaving a review on the In The Lead show on iTunes. It really helps us keep producing these shows for you.
Read More On The Blog
- Funnel Drying Up? Here’s How To Land 20+ Real Estate Leads This Week
- Easy Agent Pro Crashes Inman Connect 2017 (Question and Answers)
- Beat Zillow Questions, Facebook Ad leads, and Marketing Funnel Rants!
- Take Action on These 4 Important Things to Succeed in Real Estate in Tips With Ty
Let's chat - Ask me any questions you want in the comments below!...
Latest posts by Tyler Zey (see all)
- 20 Expert Real Estate Video Marketing Ideas, Tactics, And Statistics That Will Help You Conquer The Web - December 13, 2016
- 6 Killer Real Estate Video Ideas And Marketing Strategies With Examples - December 13, 2016
- Some Reflections On Marketing Vs Lead Generation (And How We Touched 1 Million PLUS Agents) - August 19, 2016