10 statistics that will impact your 2016 marketing
Do you know where the real estate industry is going? These statistics will help you get more leads and keep current with your marketing efforts.
Did you know that 90% of home buyers take to the web during their home search?
Or that 70% of customers prefer to get to know a company through online content instead of ads?
Or are you really surprised to hear that Google real estate searches have grown 253% over the past 4 years?
The world is changing. And we all know that digital is taking over.
Think about 5 things from 2006 to 2016…
Cell phones, landlines, Google, Facebook, and Youtube…. My experience looks something like this:
(Yes, that’s right. My own Mom doesn’t always answer her cell phone anymore! Remember when screen calls used to be taboo? It’s downright expected now!)
I’m going to look at 10 statistics that will impact your 2016 marketing plan.
These stats include things like:
I promise it won’t be!
Here’s the thing to remember:
These new marketing methods typically focus on one thing:
Note the contrast between this method and traditional outbound marketing techniques like cold-calling or cold-emailing.
I’ll be sharing 10 stats below that should help you justify spending more of your 2016 on content driven marketing efforts.
Remember, your leads are interested in quality and engaging material that satisfies a need specific to them, not you.
Organic search leads have an average 14.6% close rate, while outbound marketing leads rate at 1.7%.
54% more leads are generated by inbound than outbound marketing.
Almost 100% of marketers are using Search Engine Marketing to provide educational and informative content. It’s technically 96%, but let’s assume the other 4% will catch on soon enough.
Of those marketers, 53% would rank publishing content as the leading SEO tactic.
And 71% are using more general keywords to capture the most leads.
While it’s great to know your target audience so well that you can use specific words to pique their interest, the majority of your traffic is coming from broad keywords.
As you can see, SEO is a huge part of modern marketing. All the statistics indicate that it will yield more leads for you.
The problem is: it can be hard to understand what you need to have an SEO friendly site.
Best of all?
We’ve designed a fill-in-the-blank method that will have your page optimized in minutes.
Check it out:
Let’s jump back into our 2016 marketing statistics.
There are more than 10.3 billion searches on Google each month and 78% of US web users are looking for services online.
Companies that publish blog content 15+ times a month are seeing 5x more traffic than companies who aren’t blogging.
And those who have made blog publishing a priority are 13 times more likely to generate a positive ROI. Plus, companies with an active blog are getting 97% more leads.
Yep. Check out these Tips To Succeed In Getting Leads From Your Real Estate Blog.
Better yet, take a look at the Marketing Plan I Used To Generate Over 1 Million Views In 1 year.
Remember though, writing isn’t the only way to improve your search results and get more leads.
Youtube is now recognized as the 2nd largest search engine on the web. Click Here to get a head start on video marketing.
Lastly, 58% of marketers who have been active on social media for one or more years have higher search rankings.
Why do you suppose that is? Well, I can tell you this: Google is all about engagement. Google probably cares more about the way you’re engaging with your content across web platforms than anything else. And what’s the simplest way to measure engagement?
Your social media presence will go hand-in-hand with the success of your real estate website and, ultimately, your success as a Realtor. Here are 14 Social Media Marketing Tips For Realtors That Will Actually Grow Your Business And Help SEO that you can take action on today.
So, what do you think? Which of these stats sticks out to you the most? Let’s chat about it in the comments below.
Just starting Real Estate Branding? Most realtors fail consider... when working on their brand. Meanwhile, the top real estate agents always...
It's a fair bet that your first real estate name ideas will fail since...when finalizing a name you should know that...improves it by 923%!
Are you looking to market yourself better on Facebook? Learn how to promote your business and get leads at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing.
Let’s boost your lead gen.