Get More Real Estate Leads Every Month Here
We’re halfway through our 12 Days of Blogs holiday marathon!
Get caught up on days 1-5 here:
- How To Make Real Estate Landing Pages That Really Work
- The Ultimate List Of FREE Real Estate Lead Generation Ideas
- The One Spreadsheet You Need To Get Your Business Ready For Next Year
- The 3-Step Secret To Gaining 100’s Of Instagram Followers For Agents
- Real Estate Video Marketing: Make Youtube Work For You
Now, let’s move onto one of our most popular blogs of the year: The Value Pyramid – Bring More Value To Get More Leads.
Seriously, this is going to blow your mind.
Here we go!
So, all of the knowledge and content you share provides value to your audience.
But, the way you deliver the information can decrease or increase the way they perceive that value.
Sure, you have a lot of great thoughts to share when you cold-call, but does your prospect know that?
Today we’re going to revisit the value pyramid.
This shows your content from the least to most valuable.
You should refer to this as you finalize your marketing efforts for next year to ensure that you’re giving the most value to get the best leads.
Let’s talk about value perception.
According to Investopedia, perceived value is:
The worth that a product or service has in the mind of the consumer. For the most part, consumers are unaware of the true cost of production for the products they buy; instead, they simply have an internal feeling for how much certain products are worth to them.
Now, you and I know just how much time and emotional labor goes into creating stellar content.
It can make or break our careers and be the single turning point for a viewer to become a lead and from a lead becoming a client.
That said, your audience won’t always recognize that.
So, what you’ve got to do is help increase their value perception of your content by presenting in it in a way that makes them recognize the worthiness of your information.
Say you spend several hours agonizing over a Facebook ad.
You find the perfect image, phrase the text just right, spend another hour figuring out to retarget the ad to the most responsive audience.
And then you publish it and get no results.
Your audience will have no idea how much care and effort you put into that single action.
And, if it doesn’t benefit them, they probably won’t care.
The question now is, how you can better present and deliver that content to increase your audience’s perceived value?
This graphic we made up might help.
Ultimately, how much value you’re giving depends on what people will do to receive it.
At the top of the pyramid you can see strategies that present the least amount of value and as you move up the chain, the activities become more valuable.
And increase your likelihood of getting leads.
You’re going to have more success getting lead information by offering a free or paid course than you would from cold calling.
Let’s say you want to offer a Guide to Buying a New Home.
There are a lot of ways you can create this and share it with your audience.
According to the value pyramid, the most effective way to do this would be to:
Make a video course.
Then, you can link that course to a landing page and capture leads.
These videos are just going to be a blog post in video form.
You can probably get away with make each section just 5 minutes long.
Your guide is worth more as a video than it is as a blog. And if you take a second to turn that blog into a free PDF download, that too will be worth more than the initial post even though it’s mostly the same info.
Are you ready to take action?
Here’s a free PDF download of a home buyer’s guide to use.
You can then go out and make a video course around this and use both of these things to get leads.
Write a blog post to get even more.
Free PDF: http://bit.ly/free-real-estate-pdf
Free EBook Cover Photo: http://bit.ly/real-estate-ebook-cover
You’ll have to check out the original post to get in on the rest of the goods, but we hope you’ve found this information helpful!
We’ll see you tomorrow for Day 7!
Read More On The Blog
- 6 Bullet Proof Ways To Get Listings Without Cold Calling 🔥🔥🔥
- Hungry For Insta Leads? This New Update Makes It 2 Click Easy For Agents To Generate Thousands Of Leads
- Weak Real Estate Leads Or A Weak Follow-up? [Fix Both In 10 Minutes]
- Creating, Content, The Data Mine And Convincing Kelvin To Change A Background
Latest posts by Paula Bauman (see all)
- Hungry For Insta Leads? This New Update Makes It 2 Click Easy For Agents To Generate Thousands Of Leads - February 23, 2017
- Easy Agent Pro: How The Start Up Of One Company Turned The Lead Generation Game On Its Head - February 16, 2017
- Take Back Your Weekends And Evenings While Not Missing Leads [A 5 Minute Fix] - February 9, 2017