Get More Real Estate Leads Every Month Here
We’ve made it to Day 7 of our holiday blog-athon.
Which means it will be Christmas Day in exactly one week.
You’ve probably got a ton of stuff to do to get ready for it.
Running errands, wrapping gifts, maybe even getting ready to travel.
And I would guess you’re also thinking about marketing your real estate business this time of year.
Today we’re going to help inspire your efforts by revisiting an article you loved most from us this year.
All about New York agent and LeadSite user Kyle Hiscock.
Earlier this year, we talked with Kyle about his content and blogging strategies.
Our first burning question was about content.
We asked him the same question so many of you have asked us.
HOW do you come up with stuff to write about every week???
Kyle told us that one of the best ways to come up with new blog topics is through the everyday conversations he has about real estate.
He also pays attention to questions he gets.
You can read the entire writeup here for more great advice from Kyle: Meet Kyle Hiscock – A Real Estate Website Success Story
What we’re going to do now is see how Kyle is putting his time-tested tips into action for the holidays.
Let’s check out two of his most recent blog posts all about Christmas.
Top 10 Best Places To See Christmas Lights In Rochester, NY
Before you read on, take a look at that title.
You can publish this same type of post for your city right now.
Christmas lights are great! And you can guide families to the brightest, most festive displays in your area!
Secondly, if you’re struggling to come up with fresh content this time of year, publish listicles.
We already know they work and they’re easily digestible for your audience.
Because, like you, your readers are also super busy but everyone loves a good listicle.
Now, let’s talk about the actual article.
Kyle has listed some truly spectacular displays and included video of almost all of them so visitors can know exactly what to expect.
More importantly, he’s given their exact location and the best ways to get there.
He’s now giving residents, plus hopeful buyers, a one-of-a-kind look around his community.
What better way to tour neighborhoods than by Christmas lights?
This blog post also got people talking on social media.
These are great conversations!
Kyle can now include these community suggestions in next year’s post and has been shown first-hand that his audience really values this kind of content.
Read the full article HERE.
Top 10 Cheerful Reasons To List Your Home During The Holidays!
Look at that, another listicle.
For this post, Kyle has taken a popular topic and focused it to appeal to his local audience right now.
And he’s also, again, taken a super common real estate question and used it as the subject of a post.
Should I Sell My Home During The Holidays?
Let’s see what his thoughts are.
Kyles begins by answering the question.
And gives a really great and thorough explanation.
Although it’s a frequently asked question, that doesn’t mean it’s a simple one.
Kyle discusses the pros and cons of listing a home during the holidays before getting into the best reasons to do it.
He even says upfront that in most cases the best time for sellers to list is Spring.
But that doesn’t mean the rest of the article is irrelevant.
Information is power and chances are that those wanting to list now will still want to know the advantages, and risks, of putting their home up for sale during the holidays versus waiting for the spring market.
And Kyle does make a really compelling argument for the benefits of listing over the holidays.
Check out his top 10 reasons HERE.
What are you blogging about this week?
Share a link to your latest content in the comments below!
Catch up on Days 1-6 of our Marketing Blog Marathon and meet us back here tomorrow for Day 8!
- How To Make Real Estate Landing Pages That Really Work
- The Ultimate List Of FREE Real Estate Lead Generation Ideas
- The One Spreadsheet You Need To Get Your Business Ready For Next Year
- The 3-Step Secret To Gaining 100’s Of Instagram Followers For Agents
- Real Estate Video Marketing: Make Youtube Work For You
- Revisiting The Value Pyramid + Content You Must Have To Get Leads
Read More On The Blog
- 6 Bullet Proof Ways To Get Listings Without Cold Calling 🔥🔥🔥
- Hungry For Insta Leads? This New Update Makes It 2 Click Easy For Agents To Generate Thousands Of Leads
- Weak Real Estate Leads Or A Weak Follow-up? [Fix Both In 10 Minutes]
- Creating, Content, The Data Mine And Convincing Kelvin To Change A Background
Latest posts by Paula Bauman (see all)
- Hungry For Insta Leads? This New Update Makes It 2 Click Easy For Agents To Generate Thousands Of Leads - February 23, 2017
- Easy Agent Pro: How The Start Up Of One Company Turned The Lead Generation Game On Its Head - February 16, 2017
- Take Back Your Weekends And Evenings While Not Missing Leads [A 5 Minute Fix] - February 9, 2017