Get More Real Estate Leads Every Month Here
Welcome to Day 8 of our 12 Days of Blogs Marathon!
Today we’re going back to an agent-favorite post all about Starbucks.
I bet you’ll be treating yourself to some coffee this week!
We real estate professionals are always on the move and the holidays can be a particularly grueling time.
But fear not!
Whether you’re scrambling to catch up before the weekend, already working on your 2017 marketing plan or starting your Christmas break early with the family, you can use these ideas to stay on track and get ahead in the real estate marketing game.
Let’s talk about Real Estate Facebook Marketing Ideas You Can Do At Starbucks.
Before we get into the top 3 hacks you can act on to prepare your real estate agent Facebook page for next year, let’s recap the 10 ideas we covered in the initial post:
- Post Interaction
- Your Call To Action
- Save As You Scroll
- Boost Views
- Record A Video
- Download The Ads Manage App
- Create A Marketing Campaign + A Campaign To Generate Leads
- Use The Messenger App
- Run A Contest
- Get This Free Laptop Decal
If you want to learn the best ways to execute on all 10 of these tips, be sure to read the original post.
Otherwise let’s take a closer look on the top three Facebook marketing strategies you can easily act on this week.
#1 Go Live or Post a Video
Video is the future of online marketing.
And if you’re new to the vlog game, now is the perfect time to jump on board.
Get in the game by streaming live on Facebook or posting a video for the holidays.
You should use this time to experiment with video and find out what works best with you.
If you want to include some information about your area, great.
If not, just thank your audience for their support this year.
If you decide to stream live and notice folks tuning in, start the conversation.
Ask them how they’re spending Christmas or what their plans are for the New Year.
You can talk about resolutions, or even ask who is planning to buy or sell next year.
There are plenty of conversations waiting.
You just have to take the plunge and start them.
And whether or not you unwrap a new camera this year, you can start recording live videos on Facebook, Instagram and also now Twitter straight from your smartphone.
No more excuses.
Start filming, get connected and land more qualified leads!
#2 Connect Through Messenger
Let’s connect #1 with this step.
We’ve discussed Messenger a lot.
Folks will be expecting holiday greetings leading up to Christmas and Messenger is a great way to wish them a wonderful season and Happy New Year.
If you’ve got a pre-recorded video up, share it with your Facebook prospects via Messenger.
If you’re throwing a contest like this one we made up earlier this month, give your viewers the most chances to win by letting them know all about it through a Facebook message.
#3 Host a Contest or Giveaway
If you really want to get your audience excited, host a quick contest or giveaway.
It doesn’t have to be anything huge.
In fact, if you’re hanging out at Starbucks this week, pick up a $5 or $10 gift card and use it for your prize.
Or, giveaway a custom calendar.
Let’s put these 3 steps together.
After you choose what you’ll give away and what folks need to do to enter – you can have them guess the price of a dream home in your area, post a photo of their Christmas tree, guess which Starbucks location you’re at…etc.
Keep it simple.
Once you do this, take to Messenger and let your friends and fans know that you’re getting ready to do a giveaway on your page.
Scroll through your past 5-10 posts and start by messaging everyone who has liked, commented or shared that content.
Then, get ready to go live.
Start a Live video on Facebook for your Christmas giveaway.
You can begin by wishing everyone happy holidays and letting them know a bit about what they can expect to see from you next year.
Finally, get to the giveaway.
And you’re done.
You’ll have lots more people watching your page now and primed to check out all the awesome, new content you’ll be putting out in 2017.
You can read up on the first week of blogs here and look out for Days 9-12 coming up!
- How To Make Real Estate Landing Pages That Really Work
- The Ultimate List Of FREE Real Estate Lead Generation Ideas
- The One Spreadsheet You Need To Get Your Business Ready For Next Year
- The 3-Step Secret To Gaining 100’s Of Instagram Followers For Agents
- Real Estate Video Marketing: Make Youtube Work For You
- Revisiting The Value Pyramid + Content You Must Have To Get Leads
- How To Wins Leads The Week Before Christmas With Kyle Hiscock
Read More On The Blog
- 6 Bullet Proof Ways To Get Listings Without Cold Calling 🔥🔥🔥
- Hungry For Insta Leads? This New Update Makes It 2 Click Easy For Agents To Generate Thousands Of Leads
- Weak Real Estate Leads Or A Weak Follow-up? [Fix Both In 10 Minutes]
- Creating, Content, The Data Mine And Convincing Kelvin To Change A Background
Latest posts by Paula Bauman (see all)
- Hungry For Insta Leads? This New Update Makes It 2 Click Easy For Agents To Generate Thousands Of Leads - February 23, 2017
- Easy Agent Pro: How The Start Up Of One Company Turned The Lead Generation Game On Its Head - February 16, 2017
- Take Back Your Weekends And Evenings While Not Missing Leads [A 5 Minute Fix] - February 9, 2017