Get More Real Estate Leads Every Month Here
If you’ve been keeping up with this series, then you’ve already ready read 9 other posts that have revisited some of our most popular blogs from 2016.
All of the previous posts will be linked at the bottom of the page, so be sure to catch up!
Otherwise, let’s jump into today’s topic: digital marketing statistics.
Earlier this year we put together 100 Real Estate Digital Marketing Stats That Critically Impact Your Business.
Today, we’re going to talk about 12 of those statistics that you need to take action on in order to get leads in 2017.
We’ll cover blogging, landing pages and SEO so you can see exactly how important these three lead generation strategies are for your business.
Really, you need to have each of these strategies on lock to be successful online next year.
And really, they all support one another.
So, let’s go through the top stats we discovered for each of these topics that every real estate agent should know.
According to Hubspot, companies that blog will receive nearly 100% more inbound links to their site.
Why does this work?
Well, we already know that blogging is a great way to increase credibility with your readers.
Especially when you produce value-giving content regularly.
Like you, other sites also want to be known for sharing reputable content.
And this will include the links they put up for other websites.
Make sure yours is one of them.
Like Hubspot, we’ve also seen this statistic in action with our own content.
Take a look back your analytics.
It probably holds true for you as well.
This is a tactic known as historical optimization.
Once you know what blogs are driving the highest amount of traffic, you can go back and optimize them for keywords.
And once you know what posts are performing the best, you can also find out what blogs are under-performing and also optimize them with keywords.
Read this post for more on reoptimizing historical content.
Why is this so important?
Because visitors are important.
More visitors = more people to convert to leads and clients.
The next time you feel like there is no audience for you content, remind yourself of this statistic.
What you need to focus on is getting your content in front of viewers.
17 milliseconds. Or, about 1/10th of a second.
Our attention span is now dropping to less than that of a goldfish.
First impressions matter.
And your best bet at capturing leads on your agent website is through a simple, visual appealing and easily navigable landing page.
You’re not doing yourself or your audience any favors by having few landing pages to offer.
Not only can this negatively impact your lead generation, but it can also harm your SEO.
Because the more landing pages you have, the more you will have indexed in searches.
And this will lead to more targeted results.
Let that sink in.
Video will arguably increase conversations for you on every platform.
Plus, Google will also give 50x preference to landing pages with videos.
It is unquestionably the future of digital marketing.
Video essentially allows visitors to experience your message with very little effort.
And, let’s face it, people often prefer watching over reading.
So give them both, but remember that video is king.
In case you needed any further convincing about the power of video.
Read this case study conducted by Business2Community for more.
People who are using Google to get local results on their smartphone are, more likely than not, on the go.
And looking to make a purchase sooner rather than later.
The same is true in real estate.
So, make sure you show up.
Let’s break this down.
SEO leads are nearing a 15% closing rate, while outbound leads are barely reaching a 2% close rate.
What do we mean by outbound leads?
Direct mail, print advertising…etc.
That’s a pretty large gap and should tell you where you should be investing your marketing dollars.
Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, remember this.
Search engine marketing matters because that’s where the majority of your audience is waiting.
There are over two billion people online.
Make sure they find you.
Did you find any impressive stats this year?
Tell us all about them in the comments section!
Read Days 1-9:
- How To Make Real Estate Landing Pages That Really Work
- The Ultimate List Of FREE Real Estate Lead Generation Ideas
- The One Spreadsheet You Need To Get Your Business Ready For Next Year
- The 3-Step Secret To Gaining 100’s Of Instagram Followers For Agents
- Real Estate Video Marketing: Make Youtube Work For You
- Revisiting The Value Pyramid + Content You Must Have To Get Leads
- How To Wins Leads The Week Before Christmas With Kyle Hiscock
- Agent On The Go: 5 Ways To Get Your Facebook Business Page Ready For 2017
- Steal This FREE PDF To Get Seller Leads
Read More On The Blog
- 6 Bullet Proof Ways To Get Listings Without Cold Calling 🔥🔥🔥
- Hungry For Insta Leads? This New Update Makes It 2 Click Easy For Agents To Generate Thousands Of Leads
- Weak Real Estate Leads Or A Weak Follow-up? [Fix Both In 10 Minutes]
- Creating, Content, The Data Mine And Convincing Kelvin To Change A Background
Latest posts by Paula Bauman (see all)
- Hungry For Insta Leads? This New Update Makes It 2 Click Easy For Agents To Generate Thousands Of Leads - February 23, 2017
- Easy Agent Pro: How The Start Up Of One Company Turned The Lead Generation Game On Its Head - February 16, 2017
- Take Back Your Weekends And Evenings While Not Missing Leads [A 5 Minute Fix] - February 9, 2017