Get More Real Estate Leads Every Month Here
It’s the Christmas season, so let’s indulge ourselves a little.
Have you ever found yourself daydreaming about what you’d do with an unlimited budget?
And no, this isn’t the same as having an unlimited amount of $$$.
This fantasy assumes you’re still working to become a top real estate expert, but that you can put as many marketing dollars as you want towards your efforts.
Over the summer, we wrote a post all about this dream scenario.
And our audience loved it.
So today we’re going to relive that dream and figure out the most effective ways to maximize your marketing budget in the real world.
Let’s do it!
Six months ago, here’s how we answered this question:
- Hire someone to write five blog posts per week on your website
- Hire a videographer to help you produce 2-5 videos each week
- Hire a social media person to get you those video views on Facebook and manage supporting networks
Take a second to write down your own answers before reading on.
We still definitely agree with these top three actions for a few reasons.
Your blog content will live forever, so producing consistent, highly valuable blog content is going to get you found on Google.
You can then, with the help of a videographer, make a video based on your blogs and publish it on Youtube, Facebook and share it on your blog.
And having a social media assistant or strategist to share your content would be a great investment.
We’ve come up with a few more ways we’d allot an unlimited marketing budget.
Let’s see if any of these new ideas match the ones you came up with!
With an unlimited budget, you can hire someone to do this.
Or you can just task the top players on sites like Fiverr.
You could also use powerpoint.
eBooks will never go out of style.
And they can retain value as long as you update them as needed.
Now is actually the perfect time to make one for 2017.
Remember that social media assistant you’re hiring with all of your money?
Make sure they know their way around Facebook Ads.
Or, just show them this post.
Put your new eBook behind a Squeeze page or landing page and then make an ad to promote it to your Facebook audience.
After that, set up even more landing pages to get leads from Facebook.
Once you know who you’re targeting you’ll have an even easier time creating content that people actually care about.
That does it for today!
Thanks for joining us for this series.
Our final holiday blog goes up tomorrow and will be all about branding!
Be sure and check back here and check it out.
You can also find all of these articles on our Facebook or Pinterest.
Catch up on days 1-10 below.
What was your favorite article that you wrote this year?
Share a link in the comments!
- How To Make Real Estate Landing Pages That Really Work
- The Ultimate List Of FREE Real Estate Lead Generation Ideas
- The One Spreadsheet You Need To Get Your Business Ready For Next Year
- The 3-Step Secret To Gaining 100’s Of Instagram Followers For Agents
- Real Estate Video Marketing: Make Youtube Work For You
- Revisiting The Value Pyramid + Content You Must Have To Get Leads
- How To Wins Leads The Week Before Christmas With Kyle Hiscock
- Agent On The Go: 5 Ways To Get Your Facebook Business Page Ready For 2017
- Steal This FREE PDF To Get Seller Leads
- Let’s Review: 100 Marketing Stats That Matter + The Top 12 To Use Next Year
Read More On The Blog
- The Easy Way to Add More Subscribers to Your Real Estate Blog
- Steal These 3 Real Estate Text Messages and Convert More Leads TODAY [Done-For-You Templates Included!]
- The Copy/Paste Real Estate Team Marketing Strategy That Helps Everyone Sell More Homes
- SEO Tips & Blogging Advice For Real Estate Agents – In The Lead