Get More Real Estate Leads Every Month Here
Day 9, feeling fine!
Hope you’re all having a great week!
Today’s holiday blog is all about the gift that keeps on giving: free content to land qualified leads!
Hopefully you’ve already read this post and taken advantage of this free, lead-generating content we created just for you: To The 50,000+ Agents A Year Who Quit Real Estate, This Is How To Get Leads.
If not, read on to get more leads today!
If you’re already a landing-pages pro, you can go ahead and download the free PDF seller guide we put together and get to work.
Simply download it as a Powerpoint file. Or make a copy.
You can then swap out our logo for your logo.
Grab the free PDF here: http://bit.ly/free-real-estate-pdf.
Setup a Facebook ad to let folks know about the 2017 guide you’ve just put together for sellers, get them back to your landing page and start collecting leads.
Want to learn more?
After you download the guide, you need to setup your landing page.
If you’re a LeadSite user, don’t forget that we just released 6 brand new Squeeze templates to help you land leads!
When you are designing the page you’re going to put this free PDF giveaway behind, keep these few things in mind:
- Keep it looking clean and professional
- Also make sure to emphasize that you’re giving away a FREE PDF
- Focus on making the Facebook Ad line up with the landing page
Something like this will work nicely.
We made this page a while ago and it will still work great to capture leads, but the new landing page templates for Squeeze will kill it too!
This one below was designed specifically for giveaways and would work perfectly for this.
And it’s all ready to go for you!
Again, get creative here.
If you’ve already done this activity, consider making a new landing page and taking action on this again for 2017.
Think about how many landing pages you actually have.
Companies who have 6 to 10 landing pages see over a 50% increase in leads when they add a few more pages to bring up the total to 10-15.
Because more pages means more opportunities to convert.
Plus, this can have a big impact on SEO as well, which is one of the best ways you can increase your chances of driving more qualified leads to your site. Quite simply, the more pages you have, the more you will show up in searches.
The guide is already written for you, but it’s also totally customizable so you can add your own content as well.
You can also use this free guide as an example to create the same kind of free value for buyers in 2017.
And this is great content to share on Facebook in January to get your prospects excited about the spring market!
Download everything you need to make this here:
- Free PDF: http://bit.ly/free-real-estate-pdf
- Free EBook Cover Photo: http://bit.ly/real-estate-ebook-cover
All you have to do is insert your own logo, adjust the color scheme and change some of the text if you want.
It’s a full 8+ page guide for getting your home ready for sale.
Make sure to read the original post to find out how to setup the perfect Facebook ad and get traffic back to your landing page.
If you’re still figuring out how to best use landing pages to capture leads, this is a great place to start.
One of the most important elements of online lead capture for agents is a solid real estate landing page.
A landing page is literally what it sounds like: a web page that a visitor can arrive at or “land” on.
But it goes much deeper than this.
When we’re talking about converting leads, your landing pages will actually serve as standalone pages, separate from your real estate website, that have been designed with a specific goal in mind.
The end result of this goal should ultimately lead to one of two things: generating leads or capturing them.
Whether they’re entering an email address to subscribe to your blog, or giving their contact information for a freebie you’re offering, this is the time when a visitor will be willing to share with you details about themselves in return for something of value provided by you.
Catch up on Days 1-8 here:
- How To Make Real Estate Landing Pages That Really Work
- The Ultimate List Of FREE Real Estate Lead Generation Ideas
- The One Spreadsheet You Need To Get Your Business Ready For Next Year
- The 3-Step Secret To Gaining 100’s Of Instagram Followers For Agents
- Real Estate Video Marketing: Make Youtube Work For You
- Revisiting The Value Pyramid + Content You Must Have To Get Leads
- How To Wins Leads The Week Before Christmas With Kyle Hiscock
- Agent On The Go: 5 Ways To Get Your Facebook Business Page Ready For 2017
Read More On The Blog
- Funnel Drying Up? Here’s How To Land 20+ Real Estate Leads This Week
- Easy Agent Pro Crashes Inman Connect 2017 (Question and Answers)
- Beat Zillow Questions, Facebook Ad leads, and Marketing Funnel Rants!
- Take Action on These 4 Important Things to Succeed in Real Estate in Tips With Ty
Latest posts by Paula Bauman (see all)
- Funnel Drying Up? Here’s How To Land 20+ Real Estate Leads This Week - January 19, 2017
- Get Your Own Damn Leads: 10 Easy Steps To Score New Business On Facebook - January 12, 2017
- Facebook OVERLOAD – Simple Steps To The Perfect Real Estate Facebook Page - January 5, 2017